1. What form of payment do you accept?
Currently, all orders are processed through PayPal. You are able to use various forms of credit card.
2. How is my doll being shipped and what is the cost?
I'm back the U.S.A!
All purchases will be shipped via USPS, priority mail. If it is flat rate, I will try and specify which size, just to give you an idea of what to expect when checking out.
I offer international shipping, as well.
3. Can you put on the customs for that it is a gift so I don't have to pay import taxes for my country?
I'm sorry, but I cannot do that. It would be considered mail fraud and I would be the one to get in a lot of trouble, if I ever got caught. If you happen to live in a country that charges an import tax, you are responsible for covering that cost. Not all countries are the same, so please verify with your post office or customs office if you are in doubt.
4. I now live in San Diego, California.
If you are familiar with my work, from when I most recently lived in Okinawa, please keep in mind that shipping to Okinawa or anywhere outside the U.S.A. will take about two weeks. Anywhere inside the U.S.A. will take about a week.
5. How long can I expect to wait for my package to arrive?
Once payment is confirmed, orders are mailed out within 2 to 3 business days. Wherever you live, please allow for around 2 weeks after that for your doll to reach you. Shipping within the U.S.A should only take about a week. Different countries take different lengths of time, and are slower around the holiday season. Please allow for an extra week if you do happen to order near the holidays.
6. It's been two weeks and I don't have my doll yet.
Depending on where you live and the time of the year, mail delivery can be slower. Please also keep in mind that I am shipping from San Diego, California. Once your doll has been taken to the post office, it is completely out of my hands and I cannot be held responsible for when it arrives. If it is closer to the holidays, I do try and give notice about expecting delays in delivery time. Try checking your tracking number to see where your doll shows as currently being located. To date, I have never had a doll take more than two weeks or just over, to arrive at a foreign destination.
7. My doll arrived and I would love for you to share pictures that I took on your social media pages!
Hurray! I'm so happy you love your doll and that he/she got there safely. Please feel free to tag me in a post on Facebook or Instagram. I LOVE to see how my babies are doing. If you are hoping that I share your post on my own account, here are a few tips to keep in mind:
- The more professional looking the picture, the more likely I'll ask if I can repost it. Good lighting and a pretty layout or room staging are always a good idea. Photo credit will be linked back to you and your account, of course!
- My work is intended for collecting, displayed as decor, gently handled, or as a prop for a photoshoot. I cannot share a picture that portrays them as 'toys'. If your picture has a doll on your nursery shelf or in a chair, that's perfectly alright. Just use your best judgement.
8. I don't see any dolls listed.
Because I work alone and each doll takes hours of attention to detail, I place an emphasis more on quality than how many dolls I can pump out. Depending on the collection, dolls can take up to around 16 or more hours to create from start to finish. I do try and have listing multiple times a month and will post as soon I know when new work will become available for purchase. I'm crossing my fingers that you get the doll you're wanting!
8. What's your refund policy?
I do not offer refunds on purchases that have already been shipped. Items are shipped within 2-3 business days. But I would be happy to work with you if something is wrong. I want you to be happy with your purchase.
Custom doll orders are not eligible for refund, unless cancelled within 24 hours.
9. Custom order payment policy.
Full payment is required up front for custom orders.
9. How can I contact you with other questions or find you on social media?
Feel free to email me at: Monica@sasaloo.com